For any general support questions or concerns please contact customer support at [email protected]. We will respond to your questions within 24 hours. You can also visit our FAQ page for more info and support.
Deposit and Withdraw Support
You can withdraw your money at any time through Google Wallet or Paypal, or you can request a check. We need to verify your identity before you withdraw.
Here’s what you need to withdraw:
- A valid mailing address
- Your birthday, day, month and year
- Your social security number
This lets us make sure you’re really you, and also we’ll need this info to file the right tax forms at the end of the year when you win!
When will I get my money?
- If you withdraw by Google Wallet or PayPal, it normally takes 48 hours.
- If you withdraw by check, it normally arrives within 7 to 10 days.
You can withdraw now from our withdraw page. Just enter your information along with the amount you want to withdraw and submit!
Things you should know before you withdraw
- We perform fraud checks on playing patterns/styles and deposits before processing a withdraw. So don’t try to scam us, we know whats going on in our own house!!
- You are not permitted to withdraw a “pending bonus” (or other promotional credit you haven’t earned) as cash.
- Fantasy Mashups reserves the right to refuse your withdrawal and/or close your account in the event of fraud or cheating.
How do I deposit funds on Fantasy Mashups?
Easy! You can deposit by using any major credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex. That's it!
I'm having problems depositing money into my account, what can I do?
Double check your own info:
Make sure your name, card number, expiration date, security code, and state/zip code match the account information that goes with that exact credit or debit card.
Check with your bank:
Your bank may have temporarily blocked you from making payments to some fantasy sites. A short phone call should clear the way for you to deposit and start playing.
Is my card information secure?
Yes. Fantasy Mashups has payment security companies that safely store your card information in a digital vault. Your card information never touches our servers and it’s not stored by us at any point ever. And there is also no recurring charges, so no worries on us charging your card automatically for renewals.